Join Ed Allison from Compelligence at Altamont Group’s Competitive Intelligence Analytics and Insights 2014 Summit!
Ed Allison will be a keynote speaker Altamont Group’s Competitive Intelligence Analytics & Insights 2014. This event is taking place August 18-19th in San Francisco. This summit features two-days of excellent professional level education and networking for practitioners in Competitive Intelligence, Market Research, Business Development, Product Management and Strategic Planning. Case studies, hands-on workshops, and innovative best-practice sessions will be presented by some of the most innovative practitioners, thought leaders and methodologists working in competitive intelligence today. Discussions are made in an intimate, vendor-free setting. Presenters from Compelligence, IBM, McAfee, Hewlett-Packard, Underwriters Laboratories are just a few of the leading organizations that will be sharing their lessons learned and innovative strategies.
Mention Compelligence for a reduced 50% rate!!
Ed Allison from Compelligence will lead two sessions:
11AM-12PM on Monday, August 18th – CI only crowd
Disruptive Thinking in Competitive Strategy
Identify disruptive competition and develop disruptive innovation to gain competitive advantage
– Combine disruptive innovation practices with strategic market intelligence to optimize positioning and differentiation
– Spot changes that will be revolutionary to your business or product strategy
– Leverage existing product or organizational capabilities that have not yet been exploited to enact market change
– Visualize how competitors are changing your marketplace directly or indirectly and develop tactics to take action
9:45-10:45 AM on Tuesday, August 19th – Forecasting only crowd
Evidence-Based Decision Making
Transition data into meaningful strategic and tactical insights for analytics and forecasting excellence
– Utilize the wealth of historical organizational data to make informed decisions
– Optimize the quantity and quality of useful information
– Implement evolving techniques to help drive effective strategy planning and execution
– Leverage technology for improved accuracy, deeper business knowledge and real time decision making